Saturday, October 5, 2013

Waking Up

As I sit watching Cable last night which is a new experience for me in years. I have not bothered with it because I love the interactive format of the computer. If I don't like it I turn it off. I notice that our society has slipped into the housewife mentality. Now don't get me wrong because I was a housewife for years and raised two beautiful kids. It was my main job in life.  I did however as all housewives do fall into the drama of TV.  Soap Operas back in this time were at an all time high as people couldn't wait to see what happened to Luke and Laura on General Hospital. The bad thing is we get into these soap operas now and call them "reality."

Folks the Kardashians have never had a reality they lived in luxury they have not had to worry if the bills were paid or if they were going to have enough money to fix the car or groceries in the cabinet. This is not reality if you had reality shows showing us real reality no one would watch. Now we have the government speaking to this same mentality on a large scale. Here we are all worried Housewives "will the bills get paid" and "who will pay them" and I say "People snap out."  We have worked and put into the coffers for years, so much so, that this should be our retirement and at the last minute a double talking Wall Street bandit has met at the door and said "I have the healthcare plan for you."
Really? Who in their right mind decided that the IRS who already breaks laws by collecting on taxes that do not belong to them. The IRS  has harassed the public at large for years. Now we want them running our children's healthcare and our healthcare as we age? Wow.

Amazing how most of Hollywood voted for this guy you know why? Most of Hollywood has lived on entitlement and each job has been starvation to feast and the roller coaster moves on. You can always see it in the tabloids. Another flash in the pan star is selling a ten million dollar home they can't afford anymore because they thought "Oh I hit the big time."  This is who voted this administration into office with their roaring applause.  Obama hit T.V.  so much and not in political ads but in person on shows like "The View." Can you see my point?

An angry husband says "It's my way or the highway" when did we become like this?  We employ this guy but he has spies watching us?  This guy has used everything to his advantage, including the race card. Which is hardly a way to win a nation over. Most white people are scared of even thinking racially biased thoughts. Generation X did not buy into the bullcrap our parents might have. Racism exists alright but its reversed. So that noise doesn't even fly nor did the stupid set ups they expected us to believe people were doing against him. This administration has shut us out of the house we paid for and said we were not giving enough money to go through on tour? See anything strange?
Yes my friends it's a bad marriage and we have to get out now so what's the answer? Well I didn't want this marriage and all those who did deserve the blame if there is any to blame. Looking at cable I am frightened by the amount of people watching shows that have absolutely nothing to do with anything positive or reaffirming or learning.  An informed mind is an alert mind. We need to be alert and listening to the double talk to see who is speaking it. This is our wake up call before our society hits the toilet and the president says "flush."

Let's go back to the race card for a second shall we? A mentally ill woman hits the capitol building with a baby in the car is she called irresponsible? Is she slammed in the press? hell no. Why? when Adam Lanzas mother was dealing with mental illness for his whole life she was slammed for having protection in her home and bearing arms. But this lady who uses her car as a weapon with her own child in the car was given the excuse of depression and mental illness in such a way I almost felt sorry for her. See the light yet?  The press speaks to a housewife mentality and I for one do not like the condescending way the government is speaking down to the public at large. I say wake up! We employ these people and why are they getting back pay when we wouldn't for missed days? Most jobs don't pay jack  if you miss work. You earn your hard earned pay but these guys get a week off and paid to boot.

No one out there is actually creating their lives now they live according to what cable says what the news says and what politically correct society says. It is a frightening thing and these people do not call themselves patriots they say throw out the agreement we have to run the government. Of course! why? because then the government runs us.  The reality however is we run the government. Without your tax dollars it doesn't run period. It's time to run this like a business instead of letting our greedy little employees run us. Newsflash, a housewife runs the house and so do we. But we aren't even allowed into the house we pay for now.  Refinance your mortgages because we want part of that too we want all your money and all the control and we run this. No Americans run this and its time to tighten the strings of this purse and get going on reform and get your words heard and say things that matter. I say NO back pay if you did not earn it. Police are out of control as it is. We do not need to pay them if they did not protect us! Especially on a federal level. Petition your Reps do the right thing and get going on your free speech because a mute leader is not a leader at all and that is what we are as a nation "We The People."




No comments:

Post a Comment