First I want to say to all who give thanks on this day to have a happy Thanksgiving! Yes it's getting worse out there and times are tough and today is truly a day to give thanks to God for all he has gotten us through despite the people we live around daily. This country is far from the ideals our forefathers dreamed of and people are generally upset that their freedoms go as the unGodly are lifted up and praised. Even on the traditional things like Macys Thanksgiving Parade are corrupted for family viewing. It is far from a perfect life that is for certain. There are no rushes to justice there are just rushes to the store for black Friday madness.
To me this is just another reason to give thanks for all we have because if the forces that be were completely allowed to do their bidding we would not have anything to be thankful for. I am thankful for the years with my mother and all her recipes and that she is in heaven now and not facing this world as it is every day. I am thankful that one day my children will get fed up with praising evil and soon they will come and want the truth. I am thankful for my disabled veteran husband who loves me and keeps me his little wife and hugs me so much. I am thankful my Father is around and healthy for another year and hopefully I can fix the meal as fat free as possible. I am thankful for my brother who drives me crazy but is here to do so. I am thankful for my puppy and bird because without them the world just would not be the same. These are all things I can be thankful for I am thankful my family is alive and doing okay despite the challenges we have all faced in the last few years.
Now for some posthumous thanking. I thank God that this year the light will be shown even more on evil deeds and that more people will come to the knowledge of the truth as they see the darkness grow. I thank God that this train that is rolling over us will be stopped in its tracks and people will be rejoicing because evil never triumphs over good. It may cheer for a while but it is always stopped from harming Gods favorite apples who are his kids.
I am thankful that love will conquer the evil that abounds in politics and in false plateaus that stand right now. I am thankful that false prophets and false preachers will come to the realization that they compromise the only thing that saves them which is the gospel of the truth.
I am thankful that even though we are not perfect Jesus loves us and keeps us all and that he longs for every sinner yes even those who are prideful to come to him and have freedom and love and eternal life. I am truly thankful he gave his life for us and that we can be his kids at any stage of our lives even the end.
I am thankful that our enemies will be stopped from harming us and that the president be stopped from disarming us. On all levels we are being disarmed from knowledge to the military. I am thankful that this weapon formed against our country will be stopped and that those who love the Lord will rejoice.
I am thankful for my twitter followers who are wonderful and each day arm me and keep me on Gods precious word and on news articles that show the truth of the situations in our political arena. I am thankful for their precious care of posting and what they do each day to fight the evils that have set against us as a nation and our ideals.
Yes I am truthfully thankful for the food we have to eat and the shelter we have and the love that surrounds me each day. God is good and we will overcome and we should be thankful despite the times and the evils that befall us as a nation. I am also truly thankful for the persecuted and may God grant them the mercy and the strength to get through today despite the horrible things they face in prison and in their homes imprisoned by the tyranny of the enemy. May today be short for them and long for those who are not in this place. May God grant each of them the grace to make it through and for this I am thankful that he will as always be true to his promises with his love which will never end.
Friends despite all these things we must overcome the feelings and emotions and be thankful because being thankful is our weapon against it all. Our praise brings the promise and for this I am so thankful because Gods grace is sufficient for us all.
Happy Thanksgiving and may yours be a wonderful weekend as well!
Susan D. Mitchell
To me this is just another reason to give thanks for all we have because if the forces that be were completely allowed to do their bidding we would not have anything to be thankful for. I am thankful for the years with my mother and all her recipes and that she is in heaven now and not facing this world as it is every day. I am thankful that one day my children will get fed up with praising evil and soon they will come and want the truth. I am thankful for my disabled veteran husband who loves me and keeps me his little wife and hugs me so much. I am thankful my Father is around and healthy for another year and hopefully I can fix the meal as fat free as possible. I am thankful for my brother who drives me crazy but is here to do so. I am thankful for my puppy and bird because without them the world just would not be the same. These are all things I can be thankful for I am thankful my family is alive and doing okay despite the challenges we have all faced in the last few years.
Now for some posthumous thanking. I thank God that this year the light will be shown even more on evil deeds and that more people will come to the knowledge of the truth as they see the darkness grow. I thank God that this train that is rolling over us will be stopped in its tracks and people will be rejoicing because evil never triumphs over good. It may cheer for a while but it is always stopped from harming Gods favorite apples who are his kids.
I am thankful that love will conquer the evil that abounds in politics and in false plateaus that stand right now. I am thankful that false prophets and false preachers will come to the realization that they compromise the only thing that saves them which is the gospel of the truth.
I am thankful that even though we are not perfect Jesus loves us and keeps us all and that he longs for every sinner yes even those who are prideful to come to him and have freedom and love and eternal life. I am truly thankful he gave his life for us and that we can be his kids at any stage of our lives even the end.
I am thankful that our enemies will be stopped from harming us and that the president be stopped from disarming us. On all levels we are being disarmed from knowledge to the military. I am thankful that this weapon formed against our country will be stopped and that those who love the Lord will rejoice.
I am thankful for my twitter followers who are wonderful and each day arm me and keep me on Gods precious word and on news articles that show the truth of the situations in our political arena. I am thankful for their precious care of posting and what they do each day to fight the evils that have set against us as a nation and our ideals.
Yes I am truthfully thankful for the food we have to eat and the shelter we have and the love that surrounds me each day. God is good and we will overcome and we should be thankful despite the times and the evils that befall us as a nation. I am also truly thankful for the persecuted and may God grant them the mercy and the strength to get through today despite the horrible things they face in prison and in their homes imprisoned by the tyranny of the enemy. May today be short for them and long for those who are not in this place. May God grant each of them the grace to make it through and for this I am thankful that he will as always be true to his promises with his love which will never end.
Friends despite all these things we must overcome the feelings and emotions and be thankful because being thankful is our weapon against it all. Our praise brings the promise and for this I am so thankful because Gods grace is sufficient for us all.
Happy Thanksgiving and may yours be a wonderful weekend as well!
Susan D. Mitchell
No comments:
Post a Comment